Hee Sun Kim here and I would like to share my DT project.
I recently had an interesting experiment.
I love the Acrylic Glaze Silks.
It’s a liquid state.
I wanted to make Silks oil crayon.
1. Melt the Beeswax into the Melting Pot.
2. Put a drop of Acrylic Glaze Silks.
3. Acrylic Glize Silks is water-based. BEESWAX is oil-based.
I had mixed using a neutralizer.
I used the liquid oil neutralizer. This is used to create a plaster fragrance.
5. Pour the container.
6. Dried for about 10 minutes.
7. I made the Oil crayons of various colors.
8. This is a very smooth and well crushed.
9. Painted on watercolor paper use it.
10. Stamping using the Radiant Gels.