Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Altered Valentine Shoes by Hee Sun Kim





Hello everyone.
Hee Sun Kim here and I would like to share my DT project.
I found the shoes that not worn for a long time.
February 14, Valentine's day!
I would like to gift a Gilded beautiful shoes with flowers.
 
Supplies
· Prima Marketing - White Gesso, Black Gesso, Light Paste, Heavy Body Gel, Crackle Paste, Snowflake Paste, Blossom, Memory Hardware Pearl, Archival Cast, Mechanicals
 
1. Apply Gesso


2. Apply Light Paste (I love Texture!)


3. Apply Snowflake Paste


4. Apply Crackle Paste (I love the texture applied to this order.)




5. Apply a variety of Mechanicals



6. Apply Black Gesso



7. Painted with Acrylic Glaze Silks. Floral Foam fills in the shoes.



8. Décor in a variety of blossom.



View details




























2 comments: